top of page

St.George Healthcare Group

Public·67 members

Where To Buy La Banderita Tortillas __EXCLUSIVE__

La Banderita is the original line of products developed to cater to our loyal consumers. These delicious products have been created to deliver made-at-home quality to our Mexican consumer base. You can expect the same uncompromising attention to detail as our other brands, plus the added assurance that each product has been developed to meet the high expectations of our Mexican families. The La Banderita products are available at grocery retailers around the country.The La Banderita line includes tortillas, chorizo (in bulk and small packages), chips, salsas, cremas, milled products, and much more. Click on any of the products listed below to learn more.

where to buy la banderita tortillas

The La Banderita 10" Burrito Flour Tortillas delivers a combination of premium ingredients and authentic taste. These large flour tortillas are great for burritos, wraps, tacos and quesadillas. Unlike low-carb flour tortillas, La Banderita features a rich, dense taste that can only be achieved with premium ingredients. Pair these tortillas with your favorite fresh ingredients for a crowd-pleasing meal.

La Banderita is a family business that has been making and selling tortillas since 1988. The company's founder, Veronica Moreno, began making these tortillas with traditional ingredients and techniques passed down to her from her home in Mexico.

Each flour tortilla contains 210 calories, with 6 grams of total fat, 5 grams of protein and 35 grams of total carbohydrates. La Banderita tortillas are made without cholesterol, lard, trans fat or hydrogenated oils and are certified kosher.

La Banderita Carb Counter Queso & Jalapeño Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you are counting carbs! You can get the freshest, soft and delicious tortillas with only 1 Net carb, 7g of fiber and only 35 calories! They are perfect for Keto Diet! Great in Taste Low in Carbs. Kosher Parve Certified

La Banderita Carb Counter Queso & Jalape\u00F1o Flour Tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you are counting carbs! You can get the freshest, soft and delicious tortillas with only 1 Net carb, 7g of fiber and only 35 calories! They are perfect for Keto Diet! Great in Taste Low in Carbs. Kosher Parve Certified

Plaintiff Ryan Hardy of Buffalo, New York, alleges Ole markets and sells products with labeling, advertising and packaging that suggests the products are made in Mexico even though they are manufactured elsewhere.

• phone (262) 703-9980facebook Toggle navigation Main navigation Home Capabilities

• Team

• News

Contact Wisconsin Food Broker Street Level Food Marketing La Banderita Tortillas La Banderita authentic Mexican corn tortillas are the perfect way to add new dimensions to your menu. We make our tortillas fresh* every day and then deliver them to you so you can always have the highest quality products. La Banderita corn tortillas are the perfect complement to any dish, whether it's something traditional or something completely new. We offer two options - corn tortillas for frying (FFU) and corn tortillas for table use (FTU) that are more moist and pliable. Try our authentic Mexican corn tortillas and discover how fresh a tortilla can be.

La Banderita flour tortillas are made with unbleached flour and the finest ingredients to ensure authentic taste. Their versatility will allow you to create countless recipes such as tacos, quesadillas, burritos and more! The ideal complement for grilling.

La Banderita corn tortillas add authentic flavor and versatility to all of your favorite meals. With its premium taste and excellent quality, making them apart of entrees such as tacos, flautas, enchiladas or chilaquiles will leave you wanting more!

La Banderita whole wheat tortillas are the perfect bread alternative when you are counting carbs. You get four grams of protein and they are cholesterol free. Use them in all of your entrees and you will be glad you made a healthy choice. Taste the tradition.

Though we rely on traditions of the past, we\u2019re always looking to the future and for better ways to make sure we\u2019re doing what\u2019s best for the next generation. Using innovative baking techniques, we are able to create fresh, shelf-stable tortillas. They\u2019re ready to use immediately and require no refrigeration, making them available when you need them.

This is my list of the best corn tortillas from my own personal experience. Nothing has been provided to me for free (I don't accept free product from manufacturers outside the rare sponsored posts I do about once a year, or less). I'm reviewing these products as a consumer, just like you. I don't believe that any other process would be very valuable.

If you have something else on your best corn tortillas list, please let us know in the comments below. Please try to include as many details as possible, including price, availability (in the U.S. and in the rest of the world) and best uses of the product.

I live and work in New York, in the U.S. Please keep that in mind when I discuss the product availability. If you live in a different part of this country or a different part of the world, please contribute availability information for these brands from where you live.

Unlike when I reviewed the best packaged gluten free flour tortillas, none of the brands of corn tortillas that I tried in preparation of this best-of list were truly awful. Corn tortillas have been around for a long, long time, and have been perfected by many major brands. Many of those brands were likely always gluten free, and are just now advertising their product as gluten free to capture our attention.

There are essentially two types of packaged corn tortillas. One is thin and flexible right out of the package. They're relatively well-priced, widely available and have a mostly neutral flavor. The Guerrero, Chi-Chis, Mission, and La Banderita tortillas on this list fall into that category.

The other main category is thicker, tastes and smells more strongly of corn (masa harina precooked cornmeal flour), and isn't flexible until heated. The tortillas on this list that fall into this second category are Mi Rancho, La Tortilla Factory, Masienda Bodega, and Del Campo. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page