top of page

St.George Healthcare Group

Public·79 members

THE BIG LEAP Conquer Your Hidden Fear And Take ...

The very same mechanisms that produce excitement also produce fear, and any fear can be transformed into excitement by breathing fully with it. On the other hand, excitement turns into fear quickly if you hold your breath. When scared, most of us have a tendency to try to get rid of the feeling. We think we can get rid of it by denying or ignoring it, and we use holding our breath as a physical tool of denial.

THE BIG LEAP Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take ...

An eye-opening guide to how you unconsciously sabotage yourself every time you succeed beyond your perceived limits. The Big Leap teaches you about the upper limit problem, how it works, and the steps you can take to break the cycle and live your highest potential. This book can help you expand your mind to achieve the success, abundance, and love you desire to have in all areas of your life.

Fortunately, there are steps you can take to make this process easier. The most important thing at this stage is to develop a central guiding intention. This is a meta-program that you install in your subconscious mind so that it helps you live easily in your zone of genius. Your central guiding intention can act as a shortcut that enables you to save time and energy as you navigate your way through your zone of genius.

With over 100,000 copies sold, New York Times bestselling author Gay Hendricks demonstrates how to go beyond your internal limits, release outdated fears and learn a whole new set of powerful skills and habits to liberate your authentic greatness. Fans of Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, and Gabrielle Bernstein will discover the way to break down the walls to a better life.

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022, Unity of Santa Barbara will host a powerful evening of how to overcome fear, frustration and mental fatigue to find your major missions in life. Dr. Hendricks is author of over 40 books, including the bestsellers of The Big Leap, Five Wishes and Conscious Living. His books are used as primary texts in universities around the world. Dr. Hendricks has served as Professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Colorado. He has held seminars worldwide and appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows including OPRAH, CNN, CNBC and 48 HOURS.

You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.

The Soul of Money takes us on an eye-opening journey toward understanding that money is not good or bad but is a resource to activate our dreams and enjoy our lives. Elegantly written and researched, you learn how money can hurt you or help you achieve your goals.

In The Big Leap, Hendricks reveals a simple yet comprehensive program for overcoming this barrier to happiness and fulfillment, presented in a way that engages both the mind and heart. Working closely with more than 1,000 extraordinary achievers in business and the arts, from rock stars to Fortune 500 executives, whose stories are featured in these pages, the book describes the four hidden fears that are at the root of the Upper Limit Problem.

So, Mary, now that all is nearly over,Tired fingers fondle bead by bead,Each one new love and plenitude of grace.The while clean fingers of the mind are fondling mysteries,The joy, death, glory of the eternal year,The labours of the long redeeming liturgy:Nazareth to Calvary,Calvary to the crowning of your maiden-queenhoodIn the glory of your victoryBeneath the throne of God.October!October on the forest and the farm lands!October in the soul!Short days are shorter now.Long nights are longer now.But oh! how strong and live this death in dusk and darkness strains with joy,With love and hidden glory!And Father, now this very death in dusk and darkness forms the tryst that hides YouOnly to yield and give You,Father, with Your Son and Holy Spirit,Through Mary in the October of the soul.

Now are your desert fields made tense with powerful counterplay and hidden intercourse of mystic charities,Three worlds of God, three armies caught in combat unto life.Your sodden airs are strained, keen with this commerce,Soul bartering for soul.Your falling skies are dark with climbing incense.Your deadly stillnesses are loud with traffic of these eager spiritsWrestling in God-spilt charity.

Yet secretly, yet secretly,Our second hope goes up to youLike thin smoke from a kindling fire.A new December in the old,A time that strikes beyond the end,Beyond the death, beyond despair!A new December in the soul!A second life, another hope,A new year leaping in the womb!Most hidden God,Because of all these signs of death,Because of all this still despair,Your Advent must be at the gate.Your shattering Epiphany, O most hidden God,Will break this death as day breaks night,Banish this dread despair.

Mountain of God! Mountain of God!Where pure hearts leap like antelopes,Hearing his call in the tempest;Run like young antelopes, strongly, to the secret placesOf God in His mountainIn summits of peace!When I am strong with the Bread of the valley,When my heart is made virgin,And wounds are healed in the oil of my God,My lips with the coals of his psalter,I will scale your rocks and prevail,I will leap your chasms.(Not in my strength.)I will run like your antelopes, strongly, to secret places,To God in His mountainIn summits of peace.

The next morning, after a restless night, the young rancher set outalone for the sheep camp. He was more than ever concerned over theoutlook, because sleep had brought to his pillow visions of cattlestarving on a denuded range, and of Santry and Race Moran engaged in adeath struggle. Particularly because of the danger of this, he hadinsisted upon Santry staying at home. The old plainsman, scarred[Pg 18]veteran of many a frontier brawl, was too quick tempered and tooproficient with his six-shooter to take back-talk from the despisedsheep herders or to bandy words with a man he feared and hated. Wade wasbecoming convinced that Moran was responsible for the invasion of therange, although still at a loss for his reasons. The whole affair wasmarked with Moran's handiwork and the silent swiftness of his methods.

"I wouldn't call him a puppy exactly," he said, pleasantly enough; "heis a good deal younger than you and I, but he comes of pretty good stockin your town, Moran, and Stout tells me he has distinguished himselfalready in two or three ways. I reckon he'd be a pretty good friend tohave, if he ever takes an interest in politics."

"Think well before you answer," Wade went on. "I'm not here to threatenyou, but there are desperate men in this valley who will take mattersinto their own hands, if this business is not stopped. There's plenty ofgrass on the other side of the mountains and your sheep are welcome toit. Why don't you make use of it?"

"It's strange," Rexhill commented, apparently much perturbed. "Moran isnot the sort to take useless risks. He's dominant, but he's no fool.Well, my boy, I'll talk this over with him; in fact, I really came outhere to see how things were shaping up. If things can be peacefullyarranged, that's the way we want them. We're not looking for trouble.Certainly, you are quite right to object to sheep being run on yourleased pasture. I'll look into it right away and see what can be done."

"My boy, your friendship for your foreman is leading you astray. Yourfaith in him, which is natural and does you credit, is blinding you toan impartial view of the case. Why not let the law take its course? IfSantry is innocent his trial will prove it. At any rate, what can I do?"

"That's all right. You're more than welcome to all the help I can giveyou, not only against Moran and his gang, but against Rexhill. If youlike, we'll run him out of town while you're putting the fear of Godinto Moran. Lord! I sure would like to go back to the ranch with you,but it's your own quarrel and I won't butt in."

"Can it!" snapped Wade, deftly disarming the officer with his free hand."Never mind the majesty of the law and all that rot. I thought that allover before I came. Now that I've got you and drawn your teeth, you'lltake orders from me. Get my foreman out of that cell and be quick aboutit!"

"You take the first throw or two about him," he directed, "and when youhave him partly tied you can take my gun and I'll finish the job. Startwith his feet, that's right. Now draw it as tight as you can. Put yourarms down back of you! Tie them now, [Pg 155]Dorothy. That's fine! Here, youtake the gun. You know how to use it, if he struggles."

"Have you gone clean crazy?" he finally demanded. "Givin' away a fortunelike it was the makin's of a cigareet? If you have, I ain't. Thisstuff's yourn. I'm not sayin' that I won't take a ounce or two, maybe,of this here dust, for old times' sake, if you offer it to me, butthat's all." His wrinkled face twisted into a grin. "You'll be needin'it all one o' these days to pay for your honeymoonin', if I read thesigns right. Ain't that so, son?" He laughed softly as Wade flushed."Shake, boy! Put 'er there! I wish you all the luck that's comin' to anywhite man, by the great horned toad, I do!"

"I'll take my gun and keep my eye peeled," his employer promised. "If Ican't stand off trouble until I get home, or you can get to me, I'lllose my bet. You've got your work to do, Bill. If you're going to nurseme all the time, I'll have to get another foreman to run the crew." 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page